Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Verses

So, since we got the news about Liam people started sending me bible verses.  I appreciated every one of them.  However, there was one in particular that still sits with me weeks later.  It was sent to me via a facebook message and I hope the person who sent it doesn't mind my sharing her interpretation as well as the verse.

Exodus 14:14 "The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still."        It sounds like there will be a lot of waiting to see what happens, a lot of being patient. I know that can be a hard thing to do when all you wish you could do is take action. I thought that verse was a good reminder of how even though we may be still The Lord is moving, working and fighting. 

I've got to believe, that even though I'm not "doing anything" - things are still getting done.  I like this.  I like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment