Wednesday, April 18, 2012

25 weeks

Not much to comment about this week.  Everything is going well.  Sprout's moving about- I was nervous one day but it seems as though perhaps I just wore her out from my busy weekend.  I didn't post any pictures last week cause I was "having twins"and all.  But I'm over it.  Chase did tell me I was a "house" this morning- that didn't do much for the self esteem but I'm sure I'm just overly sensitive.
I've started a few DIY projects.  We made a bird house night light and I painted a frame.  Chase and I are also starting on a functional art project- I'm super excited about it.  It'll take a long time to do but in the end I know it'll be worth it.  I'll keep you posted.
Oh- and This last weekend I got to see my wedding dress "get married again".  My nurse Randi used my dress and her something borrowed.  She was beautiful.  
24 weeks.  Kaiser wouldn't leave me alone!



Randi in my dress!

our bird house night light!

No comments:

Post a Comment