Friday, September 28, 2012

2 months old

     My little Liam is 2 months old (9 weeks).  To celebrate he slept for about 10.5 hours straight- he only woke up because I was making LOTS of noise in the kitchen to "encourage" him to wake up.  ( I breastfeed- when he sleeps that long I suffer!)
   
    We went to his well child visit on his 2 month "birthday"- they celebrate that by giving him shots.  He got 3 pokes ( 4 vaccinations) and 1 oral vaccine.  I will admit, I cried.  I cried on the way to the doctors office because he was sitting in the back seat laughing and I felt so bad because he was so naive, innocent, and "unsuspecting".  He loves car rides and here I was taking him somewhere where they intended to inflict harm on him.   I cried in the office when he cried.  I'm such a sap.

     He did well- he only cried for a few minutes then stopped but for the rest of the day you could tell his little legs hurt him.  He didn't stand up as much as he usually does.

on the way to the pediatrician's office
  The next day we went to Aunt Jessica's house and took pictures.  Liam also got to "play" with his cousins.  Overall, he had a good "birthday".  






 

No comments:

Post a Comment