Friday, November 2, 2012

14 weeks old

Liam is 14 weeks old.  My baby's getting so big!  We've gotten a few deep belly laughs and he seems to be getting more and more alert and interactive by the minute.

I'm adjusting to getting back to work and he's adjusting to the baby sitter.  Initially, he was having SUCH a hard time with taking a bottle.  Day 2 went well but days 3 and 4 were a little disastrous. I have to remind myself that this is all new to Liam too, and he isn't just going to settle in to this new routine day one.
Yesterday, seemed to be the best day so far.  He's eating well and sleeping well.  The baby sitter text messaged me and said it was like I dropped off a different baby.  She said he didn't cry once and he was very happy.  He seems to be settling in and she is finally getting to see the baby I know.

Today was the first day I didn't cry on the way to work and the way to drop him off- so seems I'm getting adjusted too.

I can't wait until the weekend so I get a full day with my baby again.  8 more hours to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment