Monday, November 26, 2012

4 months old.

Liam is 4 months old today!  He now can roll over as soon as you put him on his belly.  He is reaching out to grab things.  He chews on EVERYTHING.  He laughs easily and is entertained but gets bored too!

We have his well-child scheduled for Wednesday and I'm already dreading it.  He will have to get a number of shots-
Dtap, Hib, IPV, PCV, rota, and hep B #2 (since I didn't have one done in the hospital.)  I am hoping that the  pediatrician's office has the combo shots so he is not stuck 5 times.  (The rota virus vaccine is given by mouth).
Dtap= diptheria, tetanus, petusis
Hib= H. influezna type B
IPV= inactivated poli virus
PCV= pneumoccocal vaccine
Rota= Rota virus (stomach bug)
Hep B= hepatitis B.

I cried the last time so I am expecting that I will be crying again.  Poor little unexpecting Liam!
I took some 4 month photos yesterday and I will take some more tomorrow so I will post those a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment