Thursday, June 14, 2012

slacker!

Sorry I've been MIA for the past 2 weeks.  My Dr. appointments have been on Wednesdays later in the afternoon than usual so I've missed lunch blogging.  We've also had a busy few weeks.
We had an ultrasound on the 6th.  Sprout was estimated to weigh 4lbs 6 ounces.  We did not find out the sex- nor do we want to still. We were able to get a few pictures but Sprout kept her hand in front of her face the entire time so no really good ones.  The sonography tech did switch the "wands" and we got to get a 3D look at Sprout.  Here's Sprout saying "No photos"- hand in front of the face like usual.  (For the record- I think 3D ultrasounds are creepy)
It's a picture of a picture so not excellent quality.
I've gotten a few things done in the nursery.  I made a "boppy" pillow cover.  Chase and I finished the bird mobile and we're making some Pinwheels for the crib mobile.  I also finally got my rug in I ordered ages ago.

boppy cover

Yay my rug!

We celebrated Chase's birthday. He requested a Key Lime Tart as his b-day "cake" so I made him one of those. I also surprised him by inviting a few friends to dinner. I told the waiter it was his birthday so they made him wear a napkin on his head and they sang him a song in Spanish. No one had any clue as to what they were saying but we all got a good laugh at Chase.


 And I think that's about it for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment