Wednesday, August 28, 2013

10 hours.

In 10 hours we are scheduled to have the follow up test that may be life altering.  Hopefully, it's nothing. Hopefully, it's the least exciting denouement possible. NO CHANGE! (or better- NOTHING IS THERE!) That's what I have prayed for every.single.night. for the past 3 months.

To say that I am anxious would be down playing it.  I've never been more nervous about something in the entirety of my life but I am looking forward to getting this over with almost as much as I want to just ignore everything and cancel the appointment.  It's a difficult conglomeration of feelings.

It occurred to me tonight that my son will have gone under anesthesia 3 times in his one short year of life and I've gone under anesthesia once in my 30(+) years.

6:00 AM will come too soon tomorrow morning. Tomorrow will incorporate the longest few hours of my life.

Please, please, please, keep up in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment