Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

On a website's board I visit they have a post on Thursdays called "Thankful Thursday".  Members post what they're thankful for- whether it be that minute, day, week, etc.  I think this is good practice.

I think more people should spend time reflecting on what they're thankful for rather than bitching and moaning about what's wrong or who wronged them.

So here's my thankful Thursday post.

  • I am thankful for:  The cooler weather and the forcasted rain.  Texas and much of the nation has been under so much duress lately with the lack of rain and blistering heat, it's a much needed break. 
  • I am thankful for my husband.  He does basically anything for me and he's always there when I need him. 
  • I am thankful for my job.  The people I work with are all good people and typically everyone gets along.  Considering that it's all women except for one lone man, that's a feat.
  • I am thankful that it's Thursday.  The week is almost over and I get the weekend off. 
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment