Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I have a confession to make...

Last night I was watching Bizarre Foods America with Andrew Zimmern.  Now typically his show goes to weird countries and he eats things like Balut eggs (which are basically a fetal chick still in an egg- beaks, feathers, and all) or fried tarantulas or blood stew; HOWEVER, last night he was in Louisiana.  I love cajun food.  Alligator and crawfish aren't "bizarre foods" to me.  Then they went to Willie Mae's Scotch House. She has the best fried chicken EVER apparently-(again not a bizarre food).  Well,  Mr. Zimmern was going on and on and on about how good that fried chicken was.  I couldn't get it out of my mind.  I wanted, no NEEDED some fried chicken!
So- at 8:00 pm Chase and I got in the car, drove to Chicken Express and picked me up a drum stick!  Chase got some fried chicken too.  It was wonderful.  Probably not as good as Willie Mae's but it was just fine by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment