Wednesday, May 16, 2012

11 weeks left & 29 weeks pregnant

Time sure does go by fast!  I'm at 29 weeks today.  Sprout upgrades from an eggplant to a squash- some websites specify a "butternut squash" others say and "acorn" squash.  Who knows- Sprouts a squash none the less.  LOL
  Sprout will still likely triple in weight before birth.  Baby is starting to store fat as well so he/she is getting stronger. From babycenter.com-   Baby's muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. 
Sprout is getting his "kick counts" in.  I'm supposed to be able to count at least 10 movements in an hour- sometimes I get 10 movements in less than 10 minutes so I'm pretty sure Sprout's fine.

I had a Drs appointment today.  I'm still measuring a week "big"- so my uterus is measuring at 30 weeks but I'm at 29.  This can mean either the due date is off or Sprout is gonna be a big baby.  The Dr. said that if we're still ahead at the next visit we'll have an ultrasound to see what's up.  
Here's me this morning- it's a bad picture because Chase was already at work.



No comments:

Post a Comment