Wednesday, May 9, 2012

3rd Trimester- WHOOOHOOO

Ok- Now no matter what you read- I am officially in the 3rd trimester.  YAY!.  12 more weeks (hopefully no longer) and Sprout will make her/his appearance in the world.  So excited!
 Everything is going seemingly perfect with me and baby.  I've got a Dr. appt next Wednesday but still haven't gotten word on my last blood tests but I figure no news is good news.
Sprout got an awesome present from my co-worker Jodi:
It's funny cause it's true!
Here's Sprouts update from babycenter.com  :  By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world. 

Sprouts  a Chinese cabbage-  who comes up with this stuff?  What the heck is a Chinese cabbage anyway?

Chase and I are working on projects for the nursery- I've gotten 3 cribs sheets done, birds for the mobile sewn, sticks "baked" (to kill bugs) for the mobile, and last night we were working on figuring out exactly how to hang the sticks together.  The big art project is almost done- just a few more coats of paint and I should be able to post a picture of the finished project.  YAY!  There's still so much to do and it seems like time's running out. 
Ok well lunch is over and I've got 3 patients already waiting for me.  I am looking forward to a few months "off" from work so I can start to re-appreciate my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment