Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Please put me out of my misery

All we need is a freeze.  Please God let us have a few days below freezing.  That way the plants would stop pollinating and I would stop suffering.
I've been taking loratidine (claritin) and Singular and even Benadryl and NOTHING is helping.  My allergies are so bad right now, I called my OB yesterday and pleaded for the OK for me to get a steroid shot.

Well, I got the shot yesterday and it's been 24 hours and I've noticed only a minimal improvement.  My symptoms were so bad I had to leave work at noon yesterday.  I've worked at my clinic for 4 years and only missed 2 days of work for sickness- that ought to tell you something. After getting home, I stayed on the couch until I passed out from the Benadryl at 8:00 pm.  I just want to be able to breath out of my nose.  Is that too much to ask for?

I think I need to move.  I hear there's not much pollen/ cedar in Arizona........

No comments:

Post a Comment