I just called the vet and Kaiser is doing fine. The procedure went as expected. Chase really wanted to talk me out of it last night- but we both decided (as hard as it was for Chase) that if neutering Kaiser calmed him just 1/10 it would be worth it since we're expecting a baby in the house.
Kaiser was exceptionally good this morning. It was almost as if he knew something wasn't right. I feel a little bad and Chase feels horrible but, like I told Chase, we can't re-attach 'em! I think it was the right decision for the long run.
|Kaiser- before the procedure.|