Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sprout's moving! (and other things)

       Exiting news- for the past few nights Sprout has had a dance party! When I lay down at night to go to bed (probably 'cause I'm a big dork) I put Pandora on my phone or Kindle and place it on my belly so that Sprout can listen to music.  WELL- Apparently he's a Journey fan because that's what was playing when I felt the first little "thump"- this was a few days ago (ok so maybe like a week ago).  I wasn't 100% sure it was Sprout but more and more I feel the little taps from within.  I've only felt them a few times at work but it's almost a guarantee that when I lay down and put some "tunes" on it's dance party time !  :)

I also wanted to share my "visuals" of Sprout.  They make me smile- and it also kinda "justifies" the name "Sprout".

Little teeny baby "Sprouts".





I love it.











I also need some opinions on nursery decor- Jessica this especially means you!  I found some curtains I really really like but I'm not 100% sure the "teal" or "aqua" is right.  Of course they're at a store located in Dallas and I'm not going to drive to Dallas to look at them- basically because I'm lazy and I hate driving to Dallas. The grey one's would be the second choice.  I love the teal ones... what do you think?










2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I can't wait to feel the baby too!! I first felt Jaden at a bachelorette party with LOUD music.... And we all know how she turned out ;)
    Ok- anyways curtains: I love the idea of the teal ones and think they should be teal, but I don't like that light of teal.... I know not really a helpful answer. Can you find darker teal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think they're too light? :( I was hoping that maybe they would blend- LOL. darn. I loved those.

    ReplyDelete